Thank you for keeping Paradise Safe!
For the safety, security, and enjoyment of our guests, Paradise Stream Family Campground has established rules that we ask you to please respect during your stay with us. Violators of our rules may be asked to leave the campground without a refund. Our goal is a safe and family-friendly environment for everyone, and we greatly appreciate your efforts to keep our campground that way.
- 5 MPH AT ALL TIMES! This is strictly enforced for the safety of our children and our neighborhood’s children! Anyone who does not obey the 5 MPH speed limit will lose their campsite without refund.
- REGISTRATION: All campers must register with the office upon arrival. Display vehicle pass at all times.
- QUIET TIME: Between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please ensure that children and teenagers in your group are in your campsite during Quiet Time.
- CHILDREN: Under the age of 18 must be staying with an adult. Parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Small children must be supervised by an adult. Children 12 years and under must have a parent with them in the restrooms, swimming pool and game room. Playground closes at DUSK.
- BIKES: No dirt bikes. Children 12 years and under are REQUIRED to wear helmets while riding bicycles by Pennsylvania state law. THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO RIDE IF THEY DO NOT HAVE HELMETS. No riding bikes after DUSK without an attached light on your bike.
- PETS: Present proof of current inoculations upon arrival. Pets must be on a leash at all times and not left alone in the campground. Owners must clean up after their pets. Pets are not permitted in the store, playground, or in the lake.
- CAMPFIRES: Campfires are permitted in the available fire rings and must be attended at all times. Campfires must be completely out before retiring. Unused firewood must be taken home with you. Locally purchased wood only. NO ASH WOOD.
- ALCOHOL: Under the following conditions without exception-- (a) Must be of legal drinking age, (b) must remain in your own campsite/camper, (c) no open display of same, (d) excessive drinking, rowdiness, loudness, vulgarity or creating a disturbance will result in eviction from campground without refund.
- FIREWORKS/FIREARMS: Not permitted in the campground (including sparklers).
- TREES: No cutting of any trees, dead or alive. No attachments to trees (lanterns/clotheslines, etc.)
- GRAY WATER: Must be collected in a container and emptied at the dump station. (Enforced State Law).
- GUESTS: Must be registered, pay visitor fee, display pass and adhere to campground rules. Day visitors must leave by 9:00 PM.
- FISHING: Crayfish and/or worms are the only live bait to be used in the lake. Lures are permitted. Catch and release only!
- SAFETY: Playground equipment, campground facilities and Sherman's Creek are for you to enjoy at your own risk.
Please respect your fellow campers, supervise your children, and enjoy your camping experience at Paradise Stream Family Campground. Anyone not complying with these rules and regulations may be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and to reject or eject any camper or visitor not conforming to the rules or acting in the best interest of the campground and our campers. Any and all concerns are to be brought to the office.
ATTENTION: While driving on the roads in Perry County, please remember that when you come to a bend in the road, there may be a “One Horsepower Buggy” just ahead. Please use caution!